Multifoil Insulation Conservatory Kits
Ecohome Insulation’s Multifoil Insulation Conservatory Kits. Our DIY Kits are available at the lowest trade prices, include free install videos and free next working day delivery.
Conservatories are renowned for being freezing cold in the winter, and too hot in the summer months. Our Multi-layered blankets will revive your conservatory for all year round use
Reviving your conservatory will create a valuable usable space in your home, and also reduce your energy bills!
What’s included in our Multifoil Insulation Conservatory Kits?
- 15m² or 30m² of EcoQuilt or SuperQuilt Insulation
- 1 Roll of Genuine Thermaseal Foil Joining Tape
- 1 Heavy Duty Staple Gun & 5,000 Staples
- 200 x FastFix Self Tapping Conservatory Screws 50mm
- Free Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Address (Ordered before 2pm)
Why EcoQuilt? (EcoKit)
- 15mm, 6 Layer Multi-layered blanket – Compresses to 5mm when installed
- Lighter Insulation, easier for fixing and cutting
- Best value multifoil comparing cost vs performance
- Easiest to fit for one person
- Reflective foils each side, help to retain heat
- Equivalent to approx. 50mm PIR Insulation (Kingspan/Celotex)
Why SuperQuilt? (SuperKit)
- 40mm, 19 Layer Multi-layered blanket – Compresses to 10mm when installed
- Highest performing certified multifoil on the market
- True Aluminium External Layers – Class E Surface Spread of Flame
- Helps to retain heat in winter, repel heat in summer
- Equivalent to approx. 80mm PIR Insulation (Kingspan/Celotex)
What other materials would I require to complete the job?
- Timber Battens – Most commonly purchased is 38mm x 25mm
- Internal Finish e.g. Plasterboard, Cladding
All orders placed online before 2pm will receive Free Next Working Day Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
Any Questions? Request a Call Me Back Here. One of our dedicated team members will call you within 1 hour!
Whats Included In Our Conservatory Insulation Kits?
How To Insulate Your Conservatory
Downloads & Resources
picture_as_pdf Data Sheets